marriage, domestic partnerships, alimony, protective orders, annulment...
support, custody and visitation, adoption
rights, guardianship, reproductive laws and surrogacy
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We make an investment in every client relationship
- We strive to make a positive difference in your life
- We give back to the community we live in
- We handle our cases thoughtfully and aggressively
- We handle our clients with sensitivity and compassion
Divorce: Your Exit Strategy - Divorce Attorney Reno
Invariably one of the first questions we are asked in an initial consultation by potential clients seriously considering divorce is 'how do I plan for divorce?'View Article
Child Custody And The Pandemic
Many people are asking how COVID-19 affects child custody
Adult Guardianship in Nevada
I know that you do family law and divorce here in Reno, but I was wondering if you also do elder law?
Child Custody Evaluation
Can an ex-husband force a new doctor he has chosen for a custody evaluation? Will the court have to decide this issue?
Nevada does not have a statute that tells us how to calculate an alimony award in the event of divorce. Here's what our statute
Nevada law requires that when granting a divorce the court must equally divide the community property.